None of the information that we collect involves your personal identity. We do not know, for example, your name, address, or e-mail address. What we do know is the following:
- The domain that your computer uses when you visit the Web site. A domain is a computer address (not your street address) that you use on the World Wide Web. If you visit the Web site while connected to the Internet using America Online® Inc., your domain is "aol.com."
- The address assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. This address is referred to as an "IP address." This address is not your street address.
- The Web browser that you use (Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefoxs® or other browser) and your computer's operating system (Microsoft® Windows®, MacIntosh®, Linux).
- The site on the World Wide Web which included the link that you selected to visit this Web site (known as a "referrer").
- The first page that you visit on the Web site, as well as all other pages that you visit on the Web site.
None of the information listed above is used by, sold, or otherwise furnished to third parties for any commercial purposes.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Xenga Computers is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.